How to apply for capital credits?
- If capital credits are due to you from the years 1986 and your account is still active, there is no need for any action. You will automatically receive either a bill credit or a check depending on the credit amount.
- If you are applying for capital credits for yourself but the account is inactive, you will need to fill out the “Request for Capital Credit” form below.
- If you are applying for capital credits on behalf of a deceased relative, fill out the “Request for Capital Credit” form and the “Capital Credit Application Affidavit” below.
2017 Capital Credits for SRE members during the year 1986:
– Capital Credits less than $100 will show up as a credit on December bills for SRE members with an active account.
– Captial Credits greater than $100 for SRE members with an active account will be mailed to those members in December.