Capital Credits

How to apply for capital credits?

  1. If capital credits are due to you from the years 1982-85 and your account is still active, there is no need for any action. You will automatically receive either a bill credit or a check depending on the credit amount.
  2. If you are applying for capital credits for yourself but the account is inactive, you will need to fill out the “Request for Capital Credit” form below.
  3. If you are applying for capital credits on behalf of a deceased relative, fill out the “Request for Capital Credit” form and the “Capital Credit Application Affidavit” below.