Stay Safe. Stay Informed. Covid-19 News and Information
Our committment to our members
All SRE drive-up lanes remain open during our normal business hours of 8 am to 5 pm. Our lobbies are closed to protect the communities and comply with social distancing. Call centers and member service representatives are available from 8 am to 5 pm on weekdays and dispatch employees are on duty after hours to respond to power outages and emergencies 24/7.
- SmartHub mobile app can be downloaded at singingriver.com/smarthub.
- Call centers are available by calling any SRE office during normal 8 am to 5 pm business hours.
- Links and resources are available if you need help managing your bill. It is important to continue to pay on your accounts, even though disconnections are suspended, to avoid a larger financial burden later. Call any SRE member service representative. We are committed to assisting all members.
As a business that provides an essential service, we are committed to support our members and communities served. Singing River Electric has suspended disconnections to not only ensure uninterrupted service, but also to support local families during these stressful times.
- Disconnections are suspended for a 60-day period beginning March 15, 2020. (The MSPSC extended the suspension through May 26, however, SRE had already extended the suspension into June.)
- Members are still responsible for charges for services provided during that time.
- Continue to pay on accounts and keep them current to avoid larger financial burdens later.
- Member service representatives are available to assist all members. Call any SRE office during normal business hours.
- If you need help managing your bill you can visit singingriver.com or learn more about our Neighbors Helping Neighbors Energy Assistance program.
Looking for a way to reach those in our community that are struggling? Our Neighbors Helping Neighbors Energy Assistance is an easy and economical way to help the elderly and those neighbors who cannot pay their electric bill. Simply check the box on the back of your billing statement or use the SmartHub app or website to round up your bill and help others. It averages only $6 per year and can make a big difference in such hard times.
Our commitment to education
As you work on home schooling or distance learning, here are a few educational and fun resources and activities to enjoy: